Are you looking for private accomodation in Omišu with sea view?
You are in the right place!
Book your accommodation today in luxurious and richly equipped villas and apartments which offer many possibilities for your guests. Whether you are looking for private accommodation in Omiš for a family holiday or an active vacation, Lejo villas and apartments are a great choice for you.
There are two modern villas and an apartment. Each villa has enough rooms to accommodate the needs of a large family. With its equipment, quality and additional services, the villa and the apartment provide comfort during your stay.
Why choose Lejo villas and apartmans?
- Comfortable accommodation for a large number of people, elegantly furnished dining rooms and bedrooms, and fully equipped and modern kitchen.
- Luxuriously equipped interior of the villa (living room, kitchen and bathroom are equipped with the highest quality contemporary equipment)
- Private pool sheltered from the view of curious passers-by; sunbathing loungers are located beside the pool
- Large terraces: on the terrace there is a space for socializing and dining. As a part of the terrace, there is a barbecue area and a covered area for socializing.
- A view of the beautiful beach and the sea
- Natural environment of villas and swimming pools
- Distance from the villa to the beach is less than 50 meters
- Parking space provided
Additional features that you can find in private villas for rent include:
- Private pool
- Fun, table tennis, darts, room for socializing (for children)
Lejo apartments are also ideal for all those who love to enjoy so-called active vacation. We believe that being on the beach all day can sometimes be boring, so you can spice it up with a boat trip or by renting a bike.
Rent a dinghy with a skipper and head to the unforgettable adventure of exploring the nearby beaches and bays. Get on the creek and enjoy the infinite blue that is in front of you.
Cycling bikers can satisfy their wishes and needs and rent new and quality bikes designed for city driving and hilly terrain.
Omiš is known for its extremely large number of bike trails built not only on roads but also in forest areas. Bicycle paths are intended for all age groups; from 7 to 77. In addition to the difference in weight or complexity, they vary in length. The length of the shortest bicycle is between 6 – 10 km, while the longest ones are up to 100 km.
Enjoy a good company, a thick shade and beautiful natural surroundings. Fill the batteries and decide on a bicycle trip. Explore some of the cycling trails in Omiš:
- Omiš – Radman Mill (trail lenght 6 km)
- Omiš – Radmano Mill – Kučiće – Zadvarje – Šestanovac – Blato – Gata – Omiš (trail lenght 60 km)
In addition to biking and boat rentals, you can also pre-register for boat trips.
During the summer season boat trips are in particularly popular, which each year attracts more and more interested tourists. There are one-day or multi-day excursions to nearby islands and places.
Decide on some of the more interesting excursions such as:
- Trip to Bol (Brač): The town of Bol is located on the south side of the island of Brač, under the Vidova mountain. The resort is even recognized in the world as one of the most beautiful vacation spots in Croatia. It is due to beautiful and well-designed beaches such as Zlatni rat, which, thanks to its natural beauties, stands out the most. Boat trip takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes. At Bol you have time for swimming and rest.
- Excursion to Hvar
- Excursion to Šolta
- Pirate fishing trip
- • Excursion to Omiš – Hvar – Brač: The first destination on this trip is the sunniest island in Croatia, Hvar. Hvar has about 2718 sunny hours a year. After exploring the islands and enjoying the natural beauties and the richness of scents of sage and lavender, it follows a visit to Hvar and the Pakleni Islands.
On this trip you can expect good entertainment, excellent company and even better food!
Another interesting and extremely popular activity is rafting on Cetina. Designed for all lovers of adrenaline and naturally nature.
Rafting on Cetina
Rafting is, therefore, activity or sport in which a group of people are driving on a raft (a rubber boat) and descending along the river cascade. In one rack can be between 4 and 10 people. Each raft has its skipper or steering wheel that directs and lists the boat. All participants are equipped with safety equipment, and before the start they are given specific instructions which must be followed during the ride.
Thanks to its flow and rapids, Cetina is one of the most popular rafting rivers in Croatia. Dare to sit in the raft, because fun, excitement and adrenaline are guaranteed!
After many hours of adventure and enjoyment in natural beauties, you can expect specialties prepared in a traditional way, which will sweeten any palate.
Rafting on Cetina is designed for all ages and is ideal for family and friends. The length of the trail is 10 kilometers, and the downhill itself and the enjoyment of rapids and waterfalls takes about 3 hours, depending on the water level.
The town of Omis includes several well-decorated city beaches, some of which are proud bearers of the blue flag. The most popular city beach is Velika plaža, which is located in the very center of town, close to private accommodation.
Beaches in Omis and Pirate battle
The beach is about 700 meters long, and since it is a sandy beach, it is ideal for families with small children. Within the beach you can enjoy other activities such as table tennis, volleyball, football, windsurfing, jet skiing, etc.
The second most popular beach is the Brzet Beach. It is a pebble beach surrounded by dense pine forests. There are sun loungers and sunshades throughout the length of the beach that you can rent at a reasonable price.
Beach Slavinj is a smaller pebble beach ideal for couples.
Apart from its beautiful and unique nature and adventures in a natural setting, Omiš has a rich history that is still being talked to its visitors today.
The most famous event is the so-called Pirate battle; a two-day program that is held in memory of the Omiš peacekeepers. The program is characterized by the fact that “again” comes to the encounter with the homicidal pirates on Cetina. This summer event is especially interesting for children, as they have the opportunity to play pirate play games and be in the procession of small pirates. For something older there is the Pirate Battle and a dance with fire.